Blue Jean Rosette Bracelets


I have been BEGGING my oldest daughter to let me cut off these jeans!  She finally got hot today and agreed.  :)


I've actually been cutting up any old jeans I can get a hold of lately.  Today I decided to use part of these jean scraps to make some blue jean rosette bracelets!

I think they look pretty cute! Each of my girls got one....

And so did I!  :)

Upcycle of Blue Jeans into bracelets

I HAD SO MUCH FUN I MADE ANOTHER BRACELET THE DAY AFTER THIS ORIGINAL POST.  HERE IT IS...







So, get out those blue jeans and make a quick gift for that little girl in your life.  My oldest daughter's B-Day is on Flag Day, June 14th, so red, white and blue seems pretty appropriate.  I'll make her some barrettes to match and she'll be set! :)
 
If you have any questions about how to make these, just shoot me an e-mail and I'd be happy to help.

If this is your first time visiting Gina's Craft Corner, I'd love for you to follow me so you can keep up on all my new projects.  You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google Friends Connect on the sidebar.

Have a great day!


Blessings,
~Gina

This project was featured here:
Sweet Tooth Tuesdays
nap-time creations

button

I will be linked up at these great parties!

Wednesday 6/12
 A Peek Into My Paradise 

Thursday
 All Things Pretty 
Simply Dream & Create 
All Things with Purpose  
Organized 31
Live, Laugh, Rowe 
Your Creative Timeout 
The Crafty Blog Stalker 

Friday
 Happy Hour Friday 
Weekend Wonders 
Craftberry Bush 
All Our Days 
Redfly Creations 
504 Main
Craftionary 
Chic on a Shoestring 
Simply Sweet Home 
Organized 31 
Happy Go Lucky 
Diane Rambles 

Monday 6/17
Keep It Simple 

Tuesday 6/18
Funky Polkadot Giraffe
If It's Not Baroquie
Nap-time Creations
Sugar Bee Crafts
Adventures of a DIY Mom
Ladybug Blessings
Hope Studios-Jennifer Juniper
Crafty Confessions
A to Zebra Celebratons
Him and Her
Sarah Lynn's Sweets
Get Your Craft On
Be Betsy
Lolly Jane
the diy Dreamer

Wednesday
Adorned From Above 
 We Like to Learn As We Go 
JAQS Studio  
 Ashley's Dandelion Wishes 
Smart School House
Oh My Creative

Thursday 6/20
her and Nicole 




Comments

  1. Great idea for bracelets! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina! I've been meaning to stop by and thank you for the sweet comment on my Playhouse post. Is your dad hard at work on your own version? :)

    I love these adorable little bracelets! They look great - what a perfect accessory for little ones. Who am I kidding, I totally want on too. :)

    Kristin
    www.exploringdomesticity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kirsten, and for the comment. I know! I love my bracelet! :) And no, I don't think my dad is working on a playhouse... darn it! :)
      Gina

      Delete
  3. OMGosh I LOVE this idea. I love all things denim and living/working on a ranch we go through lots of jeans. This would be a cute craft idea to do with my grandbabies when they come to visit. Thanks for sharing! (Visiting from the ATWP Hop)

    ~Taylor-Made Ranch~
    Wolfe City, Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for your nice comment! I grew up on a farm, so I'm sure you do have a lot of jeans lying around. I am just sewing up another bracelet, but a little different. There are so many different things to try with this! I'll probably link it up in a few hours. :) I'll hop on over to your site!
      Gina

      Delete
  4. This is really a cute Idea. I actually made some rosettes out of old jeans too! I made headbands with them! Thanks for sharing your bracelet idea.
    http://lifeawayfromtheofficechair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the comment, Lisa! I'm having fun with the blue jean rosettes. They just look so cute combined with other material. I just made a bigger bracelet today. I can't wait to show it off. I really like it! Stop back by later if you want to see it. :)
      Gina

      Delete
  5. Wow, is a great idea. You are very creative, your work is wonderful. Kisses from Spain.

    This is my blog: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a sweet comment! I will hop on over to your site as soon as I can. Supper burning! :)
      Gina

      Delete
  6. What a fun idea! I found your link up at 504 Main. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So nice of you to take the time to leave a comment!
      Gina

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing at Diana Rambles!!

    -Kim
    Co-host of Diana Rambles' linky party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Kim! So nice of you to take the time to leave a comment! :)
      Gina

      Delete
  8. My oldest daughter would adore one of these rosette bracelets. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday at Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Susan, and for hosting!
      Gina

      Delete
  9. those turned out SOOO cute!! Love them. I've got a photobook giveaway ending Monday night... have you entered?? Three winners! http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2013/06/tasteful-tuesdays-611-smilebooks.html Emily @ Nap-Time Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute -from Dannielle @TheDIYShow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the repurposing of old jeans...the rosettes are so pretty. I wish I could sew! (I found you through the Wordless Wednesday linkup. Come visit me at Blue Plate Sundays!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill, for your comment and for stopping by. I liked your site! Your strawberry blessing dish looks very good. I want to try it!
      Gina

      Delete
  12. Awe, your bracelets are super sweet! New follower to your page and pinned your sweet craft to pinterest! Follow back at http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/handkerchief-party-bunting.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a nice comment! And thanks for following and pinning. I WILL follow you back! Thanks for stopping by. :)
      Gina

      Delete
  13. Love them..if only I was crafty lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are too cute! I love them! Thanks so much for sharing! Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Portugal! It's so neat to have visitors from across the world. :) Thanks for the sweet comment and for taking the time to leave a comment. I WILL stop by your blog! ;)
      Gina

      Delete

Post a Comment

I LOVE..LOVE...LOVE...comments from you! It truly makes my day! So, leave a comment AND your webpage or social media link and I will get back with you. Thanks in advance!!
~Gina

Popular Posts